Food & Beverage Team Member, Belfast international airport
T: 028 9032 0070
We are looking for Bar & Food Service Assistants to join our team at the Belfast International Airport.
If you would like to be part of the team in such establishments such as FED AND WATERED and the Northern Quarter bar Please get in touch
As the Food Service Assistant, you will greet customers, advise of available offerings and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be flexible, hard-working, excel in customer service, and have a passion for the role that you do.
Fly high with us and reach for exciting destinations…
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that people are our greatest asset? Come work with us at Belfast International Airport and be part of each passenger’s journey…
£12 per hour
Excellent training & development
Opportunity for progression
- To ensure all goods are displayed correctly and are eye-catching to customers.
- To maintain an excellent level of customer service to all customers.
- To ensure fast and effective delivery of food and beverage.
- To ensure that customer area are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all payments are handled correctly.
- Comply with Food Hygiene Regulations.
- To comply with company Health and Safety Regulations.
- To comply with COSHH regulations.
- To comply with the Licensing Act at all times.
- To ensure that all rubbish is disposed of correctly.
- Complete and record all daily and weekly cleaning control sheets accurately.
- Ensure bar fridges and displays are stocked at the end of each shift.
- Report any equipment faults immediately to your Duty Manager/ Bar Manager.
- Record all waste in the correct manner.
- To be welcoming and create a friendly atmosphere for the customers.