Food Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our catering team in Moy Park Ballymena.
The successful candidate will join us in our new state of the art facilities and join a progressive and diverse environment
- 32 hours per week
- 4 days out of 7 on a rotational rota
- Shift pattern – 7.30am – 4pm
- Permanent contract
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Health and Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Free Parking
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- The Person
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE