Food Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group are recruiting for a Food Service Assistant to join our catering team at Loughview Fold Holywood, County Down.
16 hours per week, 2 out of 7 days (This will be inclusive of weekends), working pattern will be 9 – 5.30pm
- Permanent contract
- Pay rate £9.80 per hour
- Paid Holidays
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Free Parking
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Due to the location of this site an Access NI will be caried out before the role starts
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE