Food Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employs our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If you are customer a focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then this is the role for you!
As the Food Service Assistant, you will greet students, advise of available offerings and maintain the standards of the catering offering. You will be flexible, hard-working, excel in customer service and have a passion for the role that you do.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining counters and serving customers
· Ensuring that areas of work and tables are kept to a high standard of cleanliness throughout the day
· Completing production, wastage, temperature and cleaning records. Report discrepancies to your line manager
· Maintaining stocks and supplies
· Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety and personal requirements
· Operating a till and cash handling duties
· Excellent customer service
· Previous experience working in a hospitality role
· The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· The ability to demonstrate great team work skills
· The ability to follow instruction
Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Catering or equivalent is desirable as well as experience working in a busy food service environment.
Hours: 16.25 hours per week Mon- Fri 11am-2.15pm
Pay: £8.91 per hour
Benefits: On site parking, Uniform supplied
This is an exciting opportunity within the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland and one of Deloitte’s best managed companies.
The successful applicants job offer will be subject to Access NI Enhanced check.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.