Food Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team at Wallace High School!
Pay rate £8.91 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays
Training & Development
On-shift Meals Provided
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Hours: 20 hours per week – Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 14:00pm
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: An Access NI check will be required
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE