Food Service Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
The Mount Charles Group have several exciting opportunities for a Food Service Assistant's to join our catering team at Translink Cafe Metro
- Day shift: 07.30-15.30
- Evening shift: 14.00-20.30
- Between Monday to Sunday
- Permanent contract
- Paid Holidays
- Staff discount portals
- Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE