Food Service Assistant, Sunnyside Healthcare Bangor
T: 028 9032 0070
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our catering team within our Healthcare Division at Sunnyside Nursing Home in Bangor
Full time contract
Pay rate £9.20 per hour
Training & Development
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Hours: 18 hours
9 hours per day
2 days per week to include alternate weekends
As per rota
Due to the location of this site an Access NI Will be caried out before the role starts
Location: Bangor County Down
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE