Front Line Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- The Front-Line Manager will effectively manage field resources to deliver to clients KPI’s whilst maintaining Health, Safety and Quality on Site.
- Responsible for the activities and control of all field operatives to the requirements of the work instructions
- Management of Personnel and Workstack
- Management and supervision of all field operatives
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional
- Maintain fluidity of work for resources
- Maintain ‘live’ updates of orders through MIS and communication with appointed administrator and OTL
- To independently manage appointed workstack from receipt of order to closure
- Management of weekly timesheets and associated codes in line with financial requirements
- To complete Sign Off Documentation in line with KPI’s
- To maintain low Work In Progress (WIP)
- To ensure resource capacity matches workload
- To coordinate all required activities to ensure clients KPI’s are met
- To jeopardy manage ensuring LRBD is met
- To undertake a pre-site survey before field activities commence
- To provide Traffic Management details as required
- Ensure estimates/programmes are delivered on time and to specification
- To make advance requests for traffic lights notices, suspension of car parking bays, out of hours working etc.
- Submission of daily whereabouts
- To resolve issues within your control in a timely and coordinated manner
- To report and record all utility damages, accidents, incidents and near misses
- Liaise with the client’s inspectors and planners and ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
- To build and maintain a working relationship with the client and within KNNS
- To liaise with Transport NI as and when required
- Health & Safety, Quality and Environment
- Ensure your compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Ensure all field operatives comply with the Health & Safety Regulations
- Reporting of all accidents, incidents near misses in line with company policies
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are provided for non-routine operations and they are adhered to.
- To complete utility hit forms and accident forms as required
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- To respond to complaints/defects in line with KPIs
- Ensure that a tool box talk is given to all operatives on a weekly basis or as the need arises and a register of recipients is maintained
- Complete and return a minimum of 1 HSEQ check per crew per week
- To ensure all field resources adhere to workmanship standards
- To ensure Road Opening licences/Traffic Control permits are adhered to
- Monitor the quality of workmanship and promote a zero defect culture
- Proactively work to continuously develop the company’s quality system
- Complete daily checks on product quality and bring to the attention of the Operational Team leader all recurring non-conformances using standard OQP check sheets relevant to your works.
- 5 years’ experience in Telecoms industry or relevant utilities experience
- NRSWA preferred but not essential
- CSR – Skilled Construction Operative preferred but not essential
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages