FTTP Surveyors x10
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are currently recruiting for a Senior FTTP Surveyor across the UK. As Senior FTTP Surveyor, you will be responsible for a team of FTTP Surveyors and R&R Gang surveying and producing planning design packs containing information of both civils and cabling under the FTTP Architecture.
Responsibilities as FTTP Surveyor include:
- Supporting the Senior Manager and overseeing a team of FTTP Surveyors and R&R gang.
- The training, development, and coaching of the team of Surveyors
- Buddying up newer team members, making sure they are provided the right guidance and support.
- Provide directions and set clear goals for the team members
- Delegating tasks and setting timelines
- Leading by example and motivating the Surveyors
- Listen to team member feedback and resolve any issues / conflict(s)
- Overseeing the day to day operations
- Monitoring team performances
- Suggesting and organising team activities
- Auditing and quality checking the progress and outcome of jobs
Essential Knowledge Required:
- FTTP Architecture, Openreach experience.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF writer, Visio, GIS ArcPro and ORION (preferred)
- Fibre Network Planning and surveying experience.
- A minimum of 2 years good experience of working in a Fibre Network Planning Environment.
- Knowledge of or experience working in the Openreach network.
- Ability to carry out detailed surveys of the built environment and capture the most feasible and cost-effective solution for new build in accordance with the specifications.
- Skilled at identifying any potential SED or specific Traffic Management requirements and ability to determine at planning stage, any specific wayleave requirements.
- Experience using GIS platforms.
- Ability to use a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with a Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Openreach PIA Duct & PIA Pole Survey Valid Accreditations. A9, S2, A8, S5 S11.
- Up-to-date certification in Manual Handling & First Aid at Work.
- Able to follow design schematics and management direction.
- Work outdoors in challenging field environments – for example, in bad weather conditions.
- Attention to detail.
- High levels of quality standards.
- A telecoms background coupled with a planning background is required for this position.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.