Fuel Support Project, Administrator (14 Hours)
T: (028) 90 325 835
Bryson Care requires a;
Fuel Support Project, Administrator
Fixed term until 31st March 2022
14 hours per week
£10.50 per hour
To work as part of an energetic team to supply urgent fuel support to those most vulnerable in Northern Ireland.
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 1 years paid / Unpaid experiences including the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Proven experience of communicating both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships.
- Proven ability to work using your own initiative.
For more information, or a full job description/person specification, please contact the Human Resources Department Tel: (028) 90 325 835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are downloadable from https://bryson.getgotjobs.co.uk/home, where there is also the option to apply online.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Tuesday 25th January 2022 by 9am