Full Stack Software Developer – C#
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Full Stack Software Developer – C# (21N/SDCS)
Are you looking for an exciting career within a state of the art, innovative company? If yes, Randox is the place for you. The role will involve the development of largely web-based applications for divisions within Randox, which in turn helps Randox keep ahead of the game. We have several exciting current and upcoming projects, that will not only develop your software development skills and your overall knowledge but allow you to progress your software development career within a dynamic IT Department which has a proven track record for delivering exceptional results to all sectors of the business.
Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, Randox IT development software products for Randox customers globally.
You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
The successful applicant will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above)
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using C# / ASP
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience in Software development
• Experience in the application of statistics.
• Experience using jQuery.
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Experience with MVC6
• Previous experience with web development.
• Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
• Previous experience with a configuration management tool.
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer