Full Time Warehouse Operative
T: 02890 247 333
We currently have a vacancy for a Full Time Warehouse Operative with driving duties based at our Support Office in Belfast. The hours of work are 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota.
Working as part of a busy team the Warehouse Operative will be required to carry out all general warehouse duties including; deliveries, loading/unloading vans, managing and organising stock and administration duties. This position will involve heavy lifting duties from time to time.
In addition to the above, relief warehouse delivery driving duties will be required to branches throughout Northern Ireland to suit the needs of the business.
- Previous relevant Warehouse Operative experience
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Organised individual with the ability to work to deadlines
- Team worker
- Full clean driving licence
- Current counterbalance forklift licence