Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
To undertake detailed horticultural duties and tasks ensuring all areas are well maintained, attractive and tidy.
Directorate: Initially, Community & Wellbeing, however may be required to work in any Directorate of the Council.
Department: Initially Parks & Cemeteries, however may be required to work in any Department of the Council.
Location: Throughout the Borough
- This is a permanent full time post (36 hours per week).
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar Permanent / Temporary vacancies at the same grade on alternate working patterns may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted candidates.