Graduate R&D Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Our Scientific graduate programme at Randox Laboratories is designed for Science Graduates who are seeking to work for one of the world’s top and fast growing Clinical Diagnostics companies. Our focus on Research & Development means that you will be able to contribute to and work with the latest cutting-edge techniques and technologies.
With lab-based vacancies available in the likes of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Immunoassay Development, Quality Control and Diagnostic Reagents, there are opportunities for those of all abilities and interests. Not interested in lab based work? We also have vacancies in desk-based roles, such as in our Quality or Regulatory Affairs teams where you will work and contribute to different ongoing projects and other day to day activities. At Randox, we aim to embrace our graduates into projects and the company, to allow you to utilise your unique skill set.
- Recent graduate or due to graduate in 2022 from a life science degree course – Min 2.1 classification
- You must be able to demonstrate teamwork, drive for results and leadership potential
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- The ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail and to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be driven and self-motivated
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer