Graduate/Trainee Project Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for a Graduate/Trainee Project Manager. This role will be responsible for assisting in project management activities for the Pharma team and also as sales support for the general Biosciences team. The role will be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co Antrim
• To assist with the general organisation and running of pharma projects such as taking part in project calls and using organisational tools to make sure projects timelines are met.
• Assist in generating proposals and interaction with pharma clients throughout each individual project.
• Present on client calls from time to time and must follow up on actions and decisions made.
• Act as a general team sales support by collating general team information on forecasts and revenue and generate reports.
• Frequent use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Tools.
Desired Skills qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified to degree standard in any Life Science discipline (2:1 hons level minimum).
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Must have excellent time management, organisational and computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Office)
• Ability to build good rapport with internal stakeholders and customers.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• A knowledge of project management principles is preferred but not essential as this will be developed within the role.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.