Health and Safety Support Officer
Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
T: +44 (0) 28 7034 7034
- To co-ordinate, support and advise on all aspects of Health and Safety within the Estates Services.
- To establish, oversee and monitor standards, processes, communication, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to.
- To continually review day to day health and safety practices within the Operations and Estates Departments to ensure compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures in accordance with Health and Safety Codes of Practice and guidance.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Only application forms containing all the information which has been sought will be considered. The shortlisting panel will base shortlisting decisions on the information contained within the Essential Criteria narrative sections of the application form, however Desirable Criteria may be used. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide sufficient relevant information including dates in this section of the form for each criteria.
A reserve list may be established in order to fill future permanent and temporary posts that may arise for another similar vacancy within the following 12 months.