T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently recruiting for HR Administrator to join our dynamic HR Team at our GHQ in Dublin. The HR Administrator will act as a first point of contact for all customers to the Human Resources team, providing an effective Human Resource/ administration service. The HR Administrator will have superb communication and administration skills and will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality.
Responsibilities as HR Administrator include:
- Administer the onboarding process for joining employees, including preparing starter packs, contracts of employment, setting employees up on HRIS system, organising inductions and onboarding
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update and maintain internal databases (e.g. record leave)
- Ensure all payroll instructions are prepared and logged to the payroll department in time for monthly and weekly payroll cut-off, such as contract amendments, new starter documents, leavers and staff benefits
- Assist in the revision and update of HR company policies.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries, requests and Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Officer
- Assist in formal meetings as requested by the HR Officer
- Ensure leaver process is administered and exit interviews are conducted
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering and manage the HR inbox
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates) when required
- Assist in the coordination of recruitment drives when required
- Must be flexible to attend other Company address when and if required
Experience and knowledge required:
- 1 – 2 years Experience as a HR Administrator in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience using a HRIS, CORE is preferable but not mandatory as training will be provided
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, such as outlook, word and excel
- Good understanding of employment legislation
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
- HR degree required, CIPD qualification is desired but not mandatory