T: 028 9442 9717
We currently have an opportunity for a permanent, full time Hygiene Supervisor within our renowned Cleaning Division, covering a key account site in Dundonald
Driven to achieve the highest of standards, you will focus on the delivery and continuous improvement of our services to the client. Motivating a team of 5 operatives, you will have full responsibility for developing and maintaining excellent customer partnerships.
Your main duties will include:
- Cleaning shifts alongside the team
- Understanding and responding to the needs of our client on site effectively and efficiently
- Monitoring the performance of all services provided on site, investigating any service failures and agree corrective actions with all relevant parties.
- Ensuring sufficient materials and equipment are on site in a timely fashion to support the site cleaning specification.
- Pro-actively managing contract retention, ensuring client requirements are met and appropriate relationships are built.
- Managing and monitoring employees on site, including recruitment, inductions, performance, disciplinary and training with the support of Operations Manager
- Managing and co-ordinating payroll for employees.
- Administrative duties
- Providing regular, timely and accurate updates to the Senior Management team as required.
- You will hold substantial, quantifiable and demonstrable experience in a people and/or services management role, with responsibility for contracts
- IT literate – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (and preferably ERP systems)
- Experience working in the Food Industry
- Experience of working to financial budgets
- Experience in motivating and managing staff
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Can demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with the willingness to work outside normal business hours as and when required
Please note that we may consider a number of desirable criteria in the event of high interest in this post, namely:
- Experience of working within the services' industry
- Experience of managing high value site/contract
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance