T: +353 (1) 457 5000
To ensure high standards of the Integrated Management System are attained and continually improved and to ensure all legal obligations are met.
- Managing, controlling and implementing the Integrated Management system (IMS), in line with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001;
- Integration of other ISO standards within the IMS as required by company needs;
- Management of Company Memberships and Assessment Schemes requirements i.e. Constructionline, Safe Contractor, NISO/NISG, USAG etc;
- Check the effectiveness of the IMS and the implementation of the policies and procedures in the IMS to attain company objectives;
- Conduct / assist IMS audits and evaluate the processes to monitor compliance to applicable standards, policies and procedure, identifying and raising any gaps within the IMS;
- Review Group Standard Operating Procedures and other system requirements in consultation with the various departments/divisions and recommend improvements to existing procedures;
- Standardise all templates used in preparation to and as a requirement for System certification.
- Check the effectiveness of the IMS and the implementation of existing policies and procedures necessary for the attainment of company objectives;
- Assist in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions;
- Recommend measures on improving the IMS and maintain the Company’s IMS System Certification;
- Promote awareness to all individuals of the organization on the IMS Standards and other existing policies and procedures of the company through trainings and presentations;
- Update and maintain the HSEQT Page on the Intranet and KN Conect;
- Ensure compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved;
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the IMS and any need for improvement;
- Managing any direct reports.
- Maintaining 18001 (45001), 9001 & 14001 in the region and the continual development and improvement of the IMS;
- Producing and implementing IMS Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and other key documentation;
- Reviewing site, depot and office IMS documentation to ensure it meets legal requirements;
- To advise Senior Operations Management of their statutory duties, changes in legislation and means to ensure compliance;
- Monitoring via audits compliance with the IMS;
- Assist with IMS documentation for Tenders;
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent;
- Fluent in Microsoft packages;
- Good standard of written English essential.
Knowledge & Experience;
- Relevant experience in managing IMS’s with a minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Previous experience of working in a similar field;
- Good level of education;
- A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating policies;
- An understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk;
- Experience of building a strong and consistent culture throughout an organisation.