IT & Business Systems Manager
Fane Valley Co-op has interests in red meat processing (beef, lamb and edible offal’s), the production of beef dripping, fully integrated duck production & processing, porridge oats & breakfast cereals, animal feed manufacturing, agricultural supplies and the provision of agronomy & forage services.
Based in Moira, we now wish to appoint a highly motivated individual to assume divisional responsibility for the effective running and strategic development of the company’s information technology and communications infrastructure across our businesses in Northern Ireland, Donegal and Monaghan.
IT & Business Systems Manager
- To project manage the development and implementation of IT projects across Fane Valley divisions, and keep executive colleagues updated on project progress;
- Oversee the development and implementation of the group IT policy and communication of best practice guides and standard operating procedures for the group;
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software and applications software, ensuring systems are regularly maintained and upgraded. This requires management of third party providers;
- Assist executive colleagues with the management, selection, implementation and integration of ERP Systems across the business;
- Ensure effective transition of new applications, services and functionality into operations (including documentation and resourcing);
- Oversee and manage system security and data protection across the divisions.
- Be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computing Systems or a related discipline;
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience at management level in an IT and Business Systems Role;
- Experience of developing and implementing IT strategy;
- Proven track record in managing and delivering IT projects including hardware networking upgrades and software installation development and upgrades;
- Experience of installing and implementing ERP systems is essential;
- Have experience in dealing with a range of software applications, that ensured ongoing development to deliver the “best in class” service for its users;
- Have excellent business acumen and commercial awareness with a “can do” enthusiastic attitude.
This is a group role, the successful candidate will be required to travel between our company sites therefore a driving licence is essential. In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
To request an application form, job description and personnel specification please contact the HR department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home.
Completed applications must be received before 5.00 pm on Wednesday 10th March 2021.
Fane Valley is an equal opportunities employer