IT Security Analyst
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Security Analyst (Job Ref: 21N/SPSI)
Randox Laboratories has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled IT Security Analyst to join their IT team and play a pivotal role in delivering a first-class service to the business.
Responsibilities will include: network security analysis, monitoring and incident response, as well as maintenance and configuration of network security tools. Security Analysts will work with the latest technologies to detect, analyse, and limit intrusions and security events.
Role Description/Key Responsibilities
• Performing network security monitoring and incident response using industry leading software and techniques.
• Prepare status reports for management on security related issues.
• Escalate security incidents as required ensuring security related issues are remediated.
• Maintains industry knowledge of potential security threats and risks.
• Record and report incidents in a timely fashion, adhering to company policy at all times.
• Perform vulnerability scans and advise relevant teams for mitigation steps.
• Maintain records of security monitoring and incident response activities.
• Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
• Analyse large sets of data in order to discover indications of compromise.
• Keep up-to-date with latest security and privacy legislation and security enhancing technologies and brief colleagues as needed to enable measures to be implemented where and when necessary/desirable.
• Conduct the information security risk assessment program. Review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Be qualified to degree level or have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role
• Experience of working in cross-functional teams
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of current IT standards
• Broad awareness of hardware/software security products
• CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC, GSEC, Security+ or other security certifications (desirable)
Randox Laboratories passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products.
Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer