IT Software Developer – Hybrid Working Opportunity
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
IT Software Developer – Hybrid Working Opportunity – (Job Ref: 22N/ISDE)
Are you looking for an exciting career within a state of the art, innovative company? If yes, Randox is the place for you. The role will involve the development of largely web-based applications for divisions within Randox, which in turn helps Randox keep ahead of the game. We have several exciting current and upcoming projects, that will not only develop your software development skills and your overall knowledge but allow you to progress your software development career within a dynamic IT Department which has a proven track record for delivering exceptional results to all sectors of the business. At the 2021 Belfast Telegraph IT Awards Randox won 4 awards:
• Overall IT Company of the Year – WINNER
• IT Team of the Year – WINNER
• IT Project Team of the Year – WINNER
• Digital Project of the Year – WINNER
• Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation, Randox IT development software products for Randox customers globally.
• You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
• The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above)
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using C# / ASP
• Experience using SQL.
• Experience in Software development
• Experience in the application of statistics.
• Experience using jQuery.
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Experience with MVC6
• Previous experience with web development.
• Previous experience with the development of quality control software.
• Previous experience with a configuration management tool.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Do you want to make a difference while building a successful IT career?
No degree necessary (minimum of 3+ years’ experience)
• £1500 signing on fee (for direct applicants)
• Generous salary offered
• Work with innovative technologies and applications
• Bonus scheme
• Career progression opportunities
• Creativity encouraged and supported
• Personal development and certified training
1. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ROLES (Full stake software development – gain experience if building end to end global applications used by millions of users)
2. INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERS (help with managing and improving our global infrastructure and data centres)
3. IT SUPPORT SPECIALISTS (Operate as part of a global IT support and service desk. Providing support to our staff all over the world)
4. SENIOR WEB DEVELOPERS (having creative input in the design and development o
5. IT SECURITY ANALYSTS (using a wide various of tools and techniques to aid the improvement of our security posture)