IT Support Engineer
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCR are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to join the team in our Mallusk office!
We are passionate about everything we do and driven by our winning teams who value the unique strengths we each bring. This is your opportunity to join a team who are not afraid to pursue ambitious goals and will support you to achieve your personal best. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, a sports enthusiast, or an excel expert, a people manager or an analyst, we have a place for you! There’s a place for everyone in our team!
You won’t just be joining the WiggleCR family, we’re part of something bigger. We are now proud members of the Signa Sports United family!
What’s in it for you – The benefits
If working alongside some for the most creative and innovative people isn’t enough, we also offer you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution
- Staff discount
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare plan
- Company Bonus
- Company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
What will you be doing?
The role of IT Support Engineer is to provide second line support for all staff at WiggleCR. The role works across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests.
IT Support Engineer support users across multiple office sites as well as the warehouse operations.
- Provide Hardware and Software support, face to face or via remote tools where possible support to the Wiggle business across multiple sites
- Provide cover for the IT Zone between the hours of 8am-6pm as required.
- Performing service requests raised to the team including, software installations and physical desk moves.
- Pro-actively identify problems and trends and propose solutions and recommendations to optimise systems performance and stability.
- Create and maintain IT support documentation where missing or incorrect.
- Assist in identifying and implementing Service Improvements
- Supporting users at offices in various geographical locations. Travel may occasionally be required.
- Ensuring that standard builds are maintained and up to date
- Ensuring that existing end point devices are updated and secure
- Windows 10 administration experience.
- Exposure to Windows Server, Linux and Apple hardware and operating systems in business
- SCCM and desktop/laptop build processes.
- Exposure to application packaging
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors and managed service partners to deliver a highly available always-on service
- Knowledge and understanding of standard networking concepts (Cisco)
- Knowledge and understanding of standard monitoring software (SolarWinds)
- Knowledge and understanding of standard backup solutions (Commvault)
- Mobile Device Management
- Active Directory Management
- Office 365, SharePoint
- Remote access tools
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL framework.
- Able to work autonomously and learn quickly
Being diverse and inclusive are key to our company values. You can find out more about the actions we’re taking to support diversity on the Wiggle and Chain Reactions careers page on our websites.