Junior IT Project Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Junior IT Project Manager (Job Ref: 21N/PMSF)
Randox Laboratories currently has an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join it’s growing IT Team. The IT Project Manager will take ownership and management for all IT related projects within the Randox Group.
This role will be based from Randox Science Park, a state of the art, purpose built facility based in Antrim.
• Take ownership of all IT projects ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Identification and Management of Project documentation, project plans, risks and issues
• Identify project resource requirements both personnel and equipment, and liaise with departmental managers regarding project resource allocation
• Communicate up and down the team structure
• provide direction and support to project team
• constantly monitor and report on progress of all IT projects to stakeholders
• implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Provide input into departmental financial reporting and projections
• Assists with development and oversight of programming and testing for projects
• Identifies opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
• Authoring and maintaining clear, concise project documentation
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Be qualified to degree level or have a minimum of 3 years of project management experience delivering IT transformation
• Qualification in project management or equivalent (Prince2)
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Experience working within a face paced environment
• Experience managing complex ERP projects
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Comprehensive knowledge of current IT standards, applications and trends
Benefits from Randox:
• State of the art facilities
• Free parking
• 60% staff Discount for Randox Health check programs
• Additional holidays for service days
• Company Pension scheme
• Paid holidays
• Career progression
• Ongoing external training programmes
• Company social events e.g. Annual BBQ & Christmas Raffle
• Sport social clubs
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.