Junior Sales Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Junior Sales Executive – Seattle (Job Ref:21I/JSES)
Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Junior Sales Executive to join its growing team. The role, to be based in Seattle, and covering neighbouring states, would involve the sales and promotion of Randox Clinical products including our range of high-quality Reagents and Quality Controls. This position would be responsible for developing business with current customer as well as winning new business. This position would suit a Science graduate who wishes to start a career in sales. Full product training is given. Given current travel restrictions, this role will involve phone and video calls with clients until it is safe to meet in person. Anyone with previous sales experience over the phone or in person will have an advantage.
Randox has been providing laboratories with revolutionary diagnostic solutions for over 30 years and this experience has led to the creation of a market-leading product portfolio. Randox offer the largest range of routine and esoteric diagnostic reagents which are internationally recognised as being of the highest quality.
Randox has developed the RX Series to meet the growing needs of clinical laboratory testing. The RX series offers a comprehensive range of clinical chemistry analysers providing performance like no other.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This is a home-office position. Based in Seattle the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively throughout the region (once safe to do so).
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business-related discipline with a GPA of 3.33 or higher
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A valid driving license
• Previous experience selling medical diagnostics devices or consumables to Laboratories, Hospitals or Physicians’ offices.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.