T: 028 9032 0070
Mount Charles are seeking to employ a Kitchen Porter to work on our Cafre Greenmount Campus
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week as per rota, Monday to Friday
Full-time permanent contract
35 hours per week
Hourly Pay rate £8.91 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays
Company Pension Scheme
Training & Development
On-shift Meals Provided
- Maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in the kitchen area
- Cleaning & storing pots, pans, and general kitchen equipment
- Dealing with stock rotation and deliveries
- Complying with all company and legal procedures relating to food safety, hygiene, health and safety, and personal requirements
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part of a team, as well as on your own, and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.