T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox is currently looking for experienced and customer focused individuals to join its Laboratory Analyst team in Sheffield on a temporary basis until June 2022. Whilst flexibility is required, the standard hours of work is 7am-7pm or 10am-10pm – 4 days on, 4 days off.
• Responsibility to operate mobile testing labs .
• Receipt and accession of SARS-CoV-2 sample for analysis.
• Routine use of the Bosch Vivalytic analysers.
• Responsibility for the quality control and release of results on our Vivalytic range of instruments.
• The troubleshooting of Covid-19 related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Covid 19 related products.
• Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related degree
• Confidence in liaising with people via telephone, email and in person.
• Laboratory experience
• Fluency in English
• Experience in a Covid 19 testing environment
• Previous experience in a customer support related position.
• Knowledge of related Randox Products.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer