T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Health – California
Laboratory Analysts- Permanent Full time 40 hours
- To work as a Clinical Laboratory Analyst – Conducting Routine Clinical Diagnostic Testing
- The performance of various analytical procedures including various manual screening and automated methods covering a wide variety of clinical diagnostic tests
- The preparation and handling of samples and diagnostic reagents.
- The operation of various automated analytical systems
- The interpretation of analytical data. Analysis and submission of all appropriate clinical proficiency testing programs
- Ensuring that all documentation and records of analytical results are fully completed, stored securely and archived as required.
- The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
- The training of staff in analytical procedures.
- Follow direction given by Lab Director regarding regulatory affairs, quality control, compliance and operations/performance.
- Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science
- Experience in a regulated clinical diagnostic laboratory – minimum 2 years desirable
- Experience in Research and IRBs an CRO work desirable
- Experience working within quality management systems to state regulations and
- Phlebotomy skills or the interest to complete course for qualification desirable
- Experience in Regulatory data generation and submissions and lab developed tests
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent documentation, reporting and IT literacy on all major software programmes and LIMS system, with paper- light approach.
- Interest to learn new scientific technology platforms, testing and biomarker science.