T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Mobile Laboratory Analyst (Belfast, City Airport) – Job Ref: 22N/LACA
Randox is currently looking for experienced and customer focused individuals to join our Laboratory team at the Belfast City Airport on a temporary basis until December 2022. Whilst flexibility is required, the standard hours of work is 8am-8pm – 4 days on, 4 days off.
• Responsibility to operate mobile testing labs at Belfast site (City Airport).
• Receipt and accession of SARS-CoV-2 sample for analysis.
• Routine use of the Bosch Vivalytic analysers.
• Responsibility for the quality control and release of results on our Vivalytic range of instruments.
• The troubleshooting of Covid-19 related customer queries and the provision of product information and advice.
• The development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Covid 19 related products.
• Adherence to the company’s Positive Work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry or Life Science related degree
• Confidence in liaising with people via telephone, email and in person.
• Laboratory experience
• Fluency in English
• Experience in a Covid 19 testing environment
• Previous experience in a customer support related position.
• Knowledge of related Randox Products.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.