Labour Market Partnership Administrative Officer
Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
To provide a full and comprehensive secretariat to the LMP and its Sub Groups / Committees; to disseminate Partnership decisions internally and externally. To undertake administrative support to the Labour Market Partnership Manager, and Partners, in the organisation and arrangement of engagement and consultations events and assistance in the fulfilment of requirements to meet all financial procedures.
Directorate: Initially Regeneration, Development and Planning, however, may be required to work in any Directorate across the Council
Section: Initially Economic Development, however, may be required to work in any Section across the Council
Location: Initially Signal, Balloo Road, Bangor, however, may be required to work at any location throughout the Borough
Responsible to: Labour Market Partnership Manager
Salary: Scale 5 (SCP 12 – 17)
- Temporary, full-time post until 31/03/2023, with possible extension subject to funding.
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted Candidates.