Labour Market Partnership Manager
Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
The Labour Market Partnership Manager will be responsible for the establishment and operation of the new Ards and North Down Labour Market Partnership. The aim is to help improve employability outcomes and labour market conditions locally by working through coordinated, collaborative, multi-agency partnerships, achieving regional objectives whilst being flexible to meet the needs presented by localised conditions and helping to connect employers with employees. The key objective is to develop local plans tailored to Ards and North Down depending on skills, sector, requirements; agree sector/industry needs at a local level; review supply and demand for skills, expertise, qualifications etc at local level and commission new provision to fill any local gaps.
Directorate: Initially Regeneration, Development and Planning, however may be required to work in any Directorate of the Council
Section: Initially, Economic Development, however may be required to work in any Council Department
Location: Initially, Signal, Balloo Road, Bangor, however may be required to work in any Council location
- Temporary, full-time post until 31/03/2023, with possible extension subject to funding
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted Candidates.