T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are currently on the market for a Lead Assessor to join our Training & Accreditation team and provide full support to the Training & Accreditation Support Manager
As Lead Assessor, you will possess a full understanding of the Civils / Copper & Fibre network and will take ownership for identifying, setting up and maintaining Assessment & Training needs, mainly relating to the Openreach Network aspect of the Direct & Sub-Contractor workforce.
Responsibilities as Lead Assessor include:
- Manage and process all Operative Accreditations as required by relevant stakeholders.
- provide input to the Operational Delivery teams with general queries in relation to compliance.
- Manage and process all customer training/accreditation requests as required.
- Liaise with Suppliers / Sub-Contractors management to manage and process team & individual accreditation requirements.
- Ensure timely input of all completed documentation via Admin Support teams.
- Carry out occasional field quality audits to support SHEQ team.
- Advise Operational Delivery teams with regards to the Openreach Accreditation portfolio.
- Provide help / support and guidance as required with the Induction process.
- Monitor the compliance of the Operational Delivery teams with Openreach Training & Accreditation requirements, BT/Openreach Network standards and specifications, and the Traffic Management Act.
- Ensure that all accreditation documentation is completed and submitted in a timely manner through approved/agreed methods.
- Provide input to the Operational Delivery teams with general queries in relation to compliance.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Help drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
Skills & Experience required:
2+ years’ experience in the telecoms or utilities industry.
2+ years’ experience in training.
Experience designing and implementing curricula preferred.
Excellent team building, organisation and leadership skills.
Company car and fuel card.
Excellent career progression opportunities.