Lead Dental Nurse
T: 02890 247 333
Full Time Lead Dental Nurse
Clear Dental, Oldpark
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Dental Nurse to be part of our family run group of Practices and to join our team in Oldpark. The successful applicant will work 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Duties will include following HTM 05-01 guidelines, maintaining all records in relation to decontamination, manual cleaning of instruments, implementing specific room layouts to comply with BDA guidance, completing infection and control audits on a regular basis, assisting the dentist, sterilising dental equipment, keeping the surgery clean and occasional reception duties. Promoting high standards of patient care at all times is vital.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified Dental Nurse
- Registered with the General Dental Council
- Have completed a NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the practice
- The ability to work as part of a team