Lead Investigator Maternity Cover (9-12 Months)
Hours: 40 per week
Ref No: HRJOB6689
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & External Candidates. (Secondment opportunity may be considered for internal candidates)
Almac is an award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe, across the US and in Asia.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Lead Investigator team, the post holder will work closely with Quality Assurance to manage and support investigations in all business areas
Lead Investigators oversee and manage the timely investigation of deviations and CAPA’s. The successful candidate must ensure that investigations are performed and documented, with appropriate root cause determination and to ensure that CAPA actions are identified and implemented in line with procedural and regulatory expectations.
The post holder will also be aligned with operational areas and must work closely with the senior manager of that area to communicate, educate, and ensure continuous improvement within those areas.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
*Please note this is a readvertisement. If you have applied for this role within the past 6 months, there is no need to reapply*
- Eligibility: Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit (at time of application) that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
- GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent (Grade C or above)
- Degree (or equivalent) Qualification Note: significant relevant work experience and knowledge will be considered in lieu of degree
- Industry experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Root Cause Analysis Training (Lean Six Sigma Qualification, 8D Problem Solving etc.)
- Previous experience within a role involving investigation, data analysis and narrative report compilation is preferred
- Knowledge on Root Cause Analysis technique
- Previous technical writing experience preferred
- Previous experience in supporting audits (customer and/or regulatory)
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing: Thursday 29th July 2021 at 1700 hours