LMC Team Leader
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Position: LMC Team Leader
Reporting to: LMC Manager
Location: GHQ, Cloverhill, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- The purpose of this role is to lead and develop a high performing Operations Centre based team to carry out work in an effective, efficient, client focussed manner.
- Lead and support a team to achieve the business goals of Network Operations in an efficient, effective manner.
- Coach and support team members through regular engagement to ensure compliance with AFS/MIS/MRL and all LMC processes and standards.
- Liaise with senior management, clients and local authorities to develop and maintain relationships to ensure collaborative working.
- Communicate effectively through regular staff engagement
- Proactively manage work performance at team at individual level
- Gain participation and involvement of team members towards team and company objectives
- Implement LMC procedures and processes and ensure these are complied with
- Assess training requirements across H&S, MRL, MIS, AFS and Quality for staff and arrange through line manager
- Communicate health & safety and quality policies and procedures effectively and foster a culture, where health & safety is considered a core value in the team
- Fully support the rollout ok KPIs across all team members and promote a performance management ethos within the team.
- Implement and support business change initiatives, achieving appropriate performance levels
- Undertake projects as required by the company
- Provide training and support to ensure staff compliance with the generation of utility prints.
- Effectively manage the overall licence life cycle across multiple contracts.
- Ensure all licences are T5’d and closed in the most efficient timeframe to enable Works Orders to be closed and maintain cash-flow into the business.
- Ensure all orders comply with client requirements and local authority conditions to reduce/eliminate delays in GRN approvals.
- Assist the LMC Manager in validating the quarterly IFN licence fees.
- Operations team members/crews
- Front Line Manger’s & OTLs
- Operations Centre Managers & Controllers
- HSEQ and HR
- Contract Managers
- Local Authorities
Key Skills/Person Specification
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage day to day review of licences across multiple contracts
- Ability to create/amend As-builts and manage links to client/company shared folders
The following personal attributes are key to success in the above role: –
- Planning and Organising – Ability to plan and organise an often-heavy workload to produce high quality outputs and to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail Consciousness – Abilities to handle detail in a rigorously and accurate fashion, reducing the propensity to make mistakes.
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people. Being aware of the impact of words and actions on those around them and to amend these accordingly. Skilled with workers, direct reports, and other management team members.
- Team Working – innate ability to build effective working relationships within the team