T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Logistics Coordinator, USA – (Job Ref: 22I/LCUS)
Due to our continued expansion and growth plans we are currently inviting applicants for the position of Logistics Coordinator. Applicants should be enthusiastic and hardworking.
Based at our site in Kearneysville, West Virginia, the position will be busy with a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Receiving incoming goods
• Preparing outgoing shipments
• Organising transportation of goods
• Stock control functions
• Maintaining adequate stocking levels
• Providing accurate and timely updates to customers on the delivery of ordered goods
• Receiving and processing orders from customers
• Maintaining regular reporting channels with Headquarters
• A High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a similar position
• Good numerical & organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion
• Excellent timekeeping
• Competency in the use of Microsoft Offices computer applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• The ability to work effectively in a team or independently
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.