T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join a strong, growing organisation as a Logistics Co-ordinator at our site near Crumlin in Northern Ireland.
The role will involve entering orders onto the system, preparing export documentation allowing shipments to be made and generating invoices. The Logistics Coordinator will liaise with customers, both internal and external, ensuring an excellent level of service at all times.
- Acknowledge and process all orders on the SAP / Sage system
- Strictly follow, update and maintain customer special instructions as necessary
- Prepare, send, follow-up and convert proforma invoices as required
- Calculating and entering of freight costs on proforma and commercial invoices
- Prepare commercial invoices, customs documentation and Certificates of Origin
- Liaison with Despatch department
- Raising invoices and any necessary shipping documentation
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics (level A to C)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good numeric and organisational skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to prioritize work in a logical fashion
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer applications such as Word Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Sage and/or SAP
- Third level qualification
- Fluency in another European language
- Customer service experience
In line with the requirements of the Known-Consigner status held by Randox Laboratories, the successful applicant for this role will be required to have an AccessNI Basic Disclosure check prior to commencing employment.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer