Lorry Driver and Transport Assistant (3 Month FTC)
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet are currently recruiting for an experienced Lorry Driver / Transport Assistant. Working under the direction of the Transport and Stores Manager.
You will have experience of operating within the public highway using up to date client standard operating procedures whilst in full compliance to current legislation, health and safety requirements and company policies
- Liaise with Transport/Stores Manager to effectively communicate and deliver what is asked of them.
- Overseeing the loading and offloading of goods.
- Safely transporting goods to and from all yards.
- Obeying the rules of the road and following company safety regulations
- Comply with Circet’s health & Safety standards including site risk assessments and use all appropriate PPE and control risk with compliance and site safety rules.
- Ensuring housekeeping is maintained in all satellite yards.
- Able to use your own initiative and be highly motivated
- Reliable and trustworthy
- ‘C’ Licence
- Valid Certificate of Professional Confidence (CPC).
- Clean driving record.
- Experience with goods handling preferred.
- Experience with GPS navigation and mapping.
- Ability to drive long distances while maintaining focus.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid forklift licence