Lounge Team Leader
T: 028 9032 0070
We currently have an opportunity for a Lounge Team Leader to join our team at the Causeway Lounge – Belfast International Airport!
Pay rate £11.00 per hour
28 days Paid Holidays
Training & Development
On Shift meals provided
Our team at the Causeway Lounge in BIA play a vital part in the pre-flight experience for those using the airport. You will lead the team in greeting customers, advising of available services and offer assistance where required, as well as maintaining the standards of the catering offering. You will be flexible, hard-working, excel in customer service and have a passion for the role that you do.
- Plan, supervise, deliver and present the food, beverages and reception as per client specification
- Supervise, guide and coach the assigned staff to ensure an efficient operation of the lounge
- Interact with customers by explaining the food and beverages on offer.
- Understand guest needs and make recommendations to exceed guest expectations
- Manage a team of service, cleaning and kitchen staff as well as the other resources (i.e. employee working hours, staff training, stores management)
- Collaborate with the lounge team to deliver a superior product and services that delight all customers, and to ensure a smooth operation
- Ensuing all client and 3rd party paper work is completed acutely, on time and reconciled to allow for accurate billing
- Deputies for the Lounge Manager in their absence
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience working in a hospitality or reception role.
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- The ability to demonstrate great team work skills.
- The ability to follow instruction.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Hours: Part-time and full-time contracts available – core hours of work for the Causeway Lounge range between 05:00am and 21:00pm.
Please note: AccessNI and relevant security checks will be carried out required.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE