Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB6546/1
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Technical Operations team based in our Global Headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for planning, executing and ensuring all planned and unplanned maintenance operations are carried out efficiently and on time. The maintenance engineer must work to engineering best practice standards and be compliant with cGMP.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Electrical Installation / Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Post apprenticeship experience in industrial maintenance to include installation of production equipment and planned and unplanned maintenance of plant and production equipment.
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation / Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- HND/HNC in electrical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- Previous maintenance experience within the food or pharmaceutical industry and packaging and sealing equipment
- Continental 12-hour shift – 1900-0700 on a 2-3-2 nights, rotating.
- Week 1 – Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat and Sun
- Week 2 – Wed and Thur
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: Monday 21st June 2021 at 17:00 hours