Maintenance Technician Joiner
Lagan Specialist Contracting Group
T: 028 9045 5531
H&J Martin Asset Management Services (part of the Lagan Specialist Contracting Group) is now recruiting for a Maintenance Technician (Joiner)
Company: Asset Management Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Northern Ireland Various
The candidate will work as part of the Mobile Maintenance Technician Team responding to client call outs throughout Northern Ireland. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned maintenance and reactive tasks and providing excellent services to our high-profile customers.
What you'll do
The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive
- Control and manage aspects of planned maintenance and reactive tasks.
- Self-manage workload in an efficient manner
- Ensuring that the works are delivered on time, to set budgets and to an acceptable quality / technical standard.
- Maintain and update the company Mobile Management Information Systems for all work.
- To be proactive in managing and undertaking work and be client focussed in the delivery of the work.
- Representing the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Manage workload for PPM activities
- Manage subsequent reactive maintenance services.
- Management of work within budgets to drive efficiencies.
- Responsibility for implementation of company Health & Safety Policy and Rules and implementation of CDM Regulations. Assist in preparation of H&S plans, risk assessments and method statements.
- Liaison with Operations Teams, Clients and management of information flow.
- Inspection and sign off work undertaken.
- Responsible for implementation of relevant company QA Procedures.
- Assist in developing the business.
- Proactive approach to delivering maintenance in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to complete building fabric/General operative tasks as required
- Problem solving ensuring a solution for all required repairs in a timely manner
- Positively and actively contribute to and participate in continuous improvement activities in the team
- Impeccable completion of all relevant paper work including service reports and remedial works sheets
- High standard of housekeeping, material handling and safety at all times
- Provide on-call cover on a rota basis
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Service Manager
What you'll bring
As a Maintenance Technician (Joiner) your main skills and experience will include:
- Able to demonstrate relevant joinery qualifications or training eg NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in joinery
- Significant relevant experience carrying out general maintenance activities including joinery, dry lining, door repairs, suspended ceilings, ironmongery, decorative repairs, flooring, roof repairs
- Experience in servicing and maintaining Window systems.
- Significant relevant experience of using power hand tools to carry out functions of the role
- Possess excellent knowledge of safe and effective working
- Possess a valid, clean driving license
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated with a proven track record of achieving targets
To apply for this post please submit your CV or alternatively click on the following link: https://laganscg.com/careers/vacancies
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 25th June 2021 at 12noon
LAGAN SPECIALIST CONTRACTING GROUP ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITES EMPLOYER