T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Management Accountant – (Job Ref:23N/AACA)
Randox are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join our Finance team in our Ardmore site just outside of Crumlin. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and progress into a new role.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts including consolidating accounts within the group.
• Assist in the year end preparation of statutory financial accounts.
• The analysis of key financial information.
• Preparation of statutory returns including government and industry body surveys and companies house updates.
• Review of purchase orders and processing journals in the accounting system.
• Preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals.
• Preparation of monthly VAT returns.
• Experience of working within a finance function with responsibility for managing and processing accounts information. (Minimum 3 years experience).
• GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English.
• Very good computer skills including modelling with excel.
• Accounting qualifications from recognised industry body.
• Experience in a manufacturing industry.
• Experience of finance for a multi-entry group of companies.
• Experience in the day-to-day use of Sage and or SAP.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer