T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Manufacturing Operative – (Job ref: 22N/FDMO)
Location: Ardmore, Crumlin. Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 8:40am – 5:20pm.
Randox has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual with great attention to detail to join our team at Randox. The role of Manufacturing Operative will involve several support functions amongst our Formulation Freeze Drying Team within the Manufacturing Department, based at our Ardmore location and will be pivotal in the smooth running of the team.
Randox now offer free transportation from Antrim Train / Bus station each morning to take staff to our various sites in Antrim and Crumlin. This shuttle will take staff back to the station at the end of the day.
• Loading of reagent vials onto trays prior to dispensing.
• Semi-automated and manual dispensing of manufactured components.
• Bunging of reagent vials prior to freeze-drying.
• Operation and routine maintenance of freeze-drying plant.
• Accurate completion of formulation / dispense / freeze-drying records.
• Operation, routing maintenance, and calibration of departmental equipment and analytical instrumentation.
• Good numerical, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Have relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion.
• Working knowledge of quality systems
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety including CoSHH
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.