Marketing Specialist – Digital Media Communications
Hours: 40 hours per week
Internal and External Applicants
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of planned digital media communications to ensure the elevation of Almac Group’s positive reputation globally. You will also be responsible for Galen’s Social Media communications, implementation of Galen’s social media policies, input into the Galen Social Media strategy and overall Social Media related activities.
As a key part of the wider Almac Group marketing department, you will report to the Global VP of Marketing and Corporate Development.
Whilst this role sits within the Communication team, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing team to support Almac Group’s online presence by understanding the strategy, supporting the production of agreed communication content, analysing and reporting on data, to adapt and improve projects and campaigns.
- BA or BSc degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant subject
- Significant period of relevant experience in media communications in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience working within a team which manages social media, media relations, internal stakeholders and executives
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Professional marketing qualification or currently studying in this field
- Experience in managing multiple external agencies
- Experience in multimedia production and design
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Annual bonus
- Employee recognition programme
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To apply: Please submit your CV via the Almac online portal, clearly detailing how you meet the criteria for the role.
Thursday 4th March 2021 at 1700 hours