Mechanical Manufacturing Operative
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Mechanical Manufacturing Operative (21N/MMOJ)
We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Mechanical Manufacturing Operative to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
This position will be based at our Science Park in Antrim.
• This role is dedicated to assembly and testing of modules for engineering products.
• Follow manufacturing procedures and production assembly drawings.
• Measurement and inspection of incoming goods to verify they are manufacturing to the correct standard.
• The adherence to company Health & Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Have a recognised qualification in either Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical related discipline.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in either electromechanical assembly or light engineering manufacture
• Have a hands-on approach and practical engineering skills.
• Experience of soldering cable/ PCB assemblies.
• Experience in the use of hand crimping tools
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox is an equal opportunities employer.