Mobile Catering Assistant
T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Catering Assistant to join our team based across various locations in the Greater Belfast Area. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation to the Company's standards
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- To assist at service times by serving the customer at the counter as directed, to the Company's standard
- To complete all necessary sales controls and documentation for each service
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To undertake all aspects in cleaning equipment to the Company’s standard according to the cleaning rota or as directed
- To ensure tables and accompaniments are kept as clean as is reasonably practicable and adequately stocked during service times and relay as required
- To load service counters as and when directed and to ensure sufficient supplies throughout the service period
- Check deliveries and temperatures on delivery, also record food temperatures during service temperatures
- Operate till during service periods
- To fulfil any reasonable management request
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Valid & Clean Driving Licence
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic about our customer service and reputation.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE