T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Chef to join our team based in CAFRE Greenmount, Antrim. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 40 Hours per Week.
- 5 days out of 7 days (as and when needed)
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Operating the kitchen focusing on tasty, well-balanced, nutritious meals catering for all dietary requirements.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- Have full responsibility for all aspects of the service and team whilst on shift.
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and, company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Minimum Level 2 award in Food Safety and Catering or equivalent.
- Valid and Clean driving license
- Good communications skills
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork skills
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE