Mobile Cleaning Operative
T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Operative to join our train cleaning team based at Translink Trains, Belfast. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 40 hours per week.
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- Night Shifts 9:00pm to 04:30am
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Company Vehicle
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Safe disposal of sharps such as needles and blades may be necessary
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as laid down by client and Mount Charles
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Clean and Valid Driving Licence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of service
- The ability to prioritise and have an eye for detail
- To promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity
- To ensure a safe environment
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- The successful candidate's job offer will be subject to passing a Personal Track Safety Medical Assessment.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE