Mobile Cleaning Operative
T: 028 9032 0070
If you are a customer focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, then we have a role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Operative to join our team based across various Radius sites in the Belfast area. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
- 35 Hours per Week
- 5 out of 7 Days per Week
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’ customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative to ensure set tasks completed
- Valid & Clean Driving Licence
- Access to own Transport
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic about our customer service and reputation.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant's offer is subject to the Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement of role. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request. Mount Charles Group has a policy on recruiting ex-offenders, a copy of which can be provided upon request. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working for the Mount Charles Group.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE