Molecular Product Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Molecular Product Specialist – Job reference: 22/MPSL
Randox Laboratories is currently welcoming applications from experienced individuals to join the company’s International Team in the position of Product Specialist. This pivotal role will involve working closely with the Sales Team, distribution partners and customers to promote and to significantly grow the Randox molecular business throughout this region.
- Contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability of Clinical chemistry/molecular controls and Randox Laboratories Biochip platforms, in particular – Vivalytic and Randox Discovery.
- Customer development, identifying and winning new sites where Acusera/RIQAS & QCMD/Qnostics can be sold.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in generating and converting sales opportunities.
- Responsible for providing excellent specialist customer support.
- Responsible for forecasting of products.
- Conduct customer seminars, presentations, and demos throughout the designated region.
- Frequent travel throughout the designated region to conduct visits with the sales team to ensure the sales target is met.
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising work procedures.
- Qualified to degree level in a Life Science.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Experience in Clinical Chemistry/Molecular testing and familiarity with microbiology lab workflows.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills relating to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
An international company operating in over 145 countries that continues to have unparalleled growth, Randox Laboratories has been the heartbeat of the UK’s National COVID Testing Programme throughout the pandemic. In early 2020 Randox recognised the threat from COVID-19 and, based on over 40 years of diagnostic experience, quickly developed a test to accurately identify the virus. Testing at scale commenced within weeks to support the UK’s National Testing Programme and private clients alike. Through the enormous effort and commitment of its staff Randox is currently operating at a capacity of 180,000 COVID-19 samples per day, making it the most productive laboratory in the UK and Ireland and amongst the very largest in Europe.
Additionally, as a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology and food security, our expertise and product portfolio have assisted laboratories across the world in improving health and saving lives. Our global success is a result of our pioneering products and the commitment & skill of our workforce, which continue to grow exponentially.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive and determination to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our talented staff play a role in this. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more. Join the Randox team and play your part in improving the health of millions.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.